• Ebsen Frye posted an update 2 months ago

    How to Fill Out
    i130 -130

    I-130, officially called “Petition for Alien Relative,” is the form for petitioner (a permanent resident or U.S. citizen) to establish the relationship to an eligible relative who wishes to come to or remain in the United States permanently and get a Permanent Resident Card (also called a Green Card).